Legal text and conditions for use
- IDENTIFICATION OF SERVICE PROVIDER
- USERS OF THE WEBSITE
- PURPOSE AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- TICKET PURCHASE PROCESS
- PAYMENT METHODS
- PURCHASE CONDITIONS
- INVOICING CONDITIONS
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROCESS AND USE OF THE INTERNET CONTENTS
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
|Company Name of Service Provider||Grupo Meana, S.A.|
|Comercial Name||GADD: Gestión Avanzada para el Desarrollo Digital|
|Registered Office||Palacio de Lieres, s/n
|Registry Data||Registro Mercantil de Asturias Tomo 1445, Folio 216, Sección 8, Hoja AS6877, Inscripción 21ª|
|Booking and ticketing phone||+34 944 044 077|
|Incident management and Support Phone||+34 944 044 414|
|Incident management and Support Emailemail@example.com|
|Web Master's firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Form, Answers, Suggestions and Claims||https://entradas.catedraldesantiago.es/en-GB/ayuda-contacto|
|Entity for which the service is provided||Fundación Catedral de Santiago
Rúa do Vilar, nº 1, 1º
15.705 Santiago de Compostela
|Authorization for the service||Service delivery reservation, booking, ticketing and access control contract.|
Any person who accesses and/or uses this website implicitly acquires from the first access the condition of USER, and furthermore accepts the General Conditions of Use reflected here, which will be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions that, where applicable, are of required compliance pursuant to the current legislation.
The users of this website accept the provisions given here and any other provision that is applicable according to Spanish law.Index
This legal notice is to comply with the obligations provided in the Law 35/2002, of Information Society Services and of Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and to inform its potential users on all the conditions and matters of a legal nature that are necessary to know before using it.
All the information related to the conditions for use of the website http://catedraldesantiago.es is provided through these means which Fundación Catedral de Santiago (CIF: G-70.178.603) makes available to the Internet users for the reservation and purchase of tickets of the Santiago's Cathedral.
The owner and service provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear in the website, without their being any obligation of advance notice or informing the users of this website, understanding the publication in the provider’s website as being sufficient.Index
For easy navigation and rapid access to the contents, the website is structured in different sections in order to find all the information. These sections are presented as an initial reference but they may evolve and be modified over time, depending, above all, on the needs and suggestions that the users propose.
In order to purchase tickets, the following steps shall be followed:
- Select the area that you wish to visit or where the event will be held that you wish to attend.
- Select the date and time of the visit.
- Select the price and number of tickets.
- Enter your contact information for sending the confirmation of the purchase and the tickets to print at home.
- Proceed to the formalisation of the payment through the payment gateway of the collaborating banking entity.
These General Conditions for Use do not exclude the possibility of certain services or utilities offered by the website catedraldesantiago.es being subject to special conditions of use, which, in any case, can be consulted by the user before activation.
Through the contact means provided, and with the aim of facilitating to the user the enjoyment of the acquired tickets, a courtesy notification can be made in which the user is reminded of the date and conditions of the visit.Index
As payment method of your tickets, only the VISA or MASTERCARD type credit or debit cards are accepted.
In future new payment methods may be added that will be announced in a timely manner.Index
The acquisition of these tickets represents the acceptance of the following conditions:
- Once the ticket is acquired, its amount shall not be changed or refunded.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the visits without prior notice for unforeseen causes of force majeure or offical acts. In these cases, Fundación Catedral de Santiago will refund the price of the ticket or the visit will be changed to another day, with the user/client waiving any other type of claim.
- The tickets have different security measures. Do not acquire your ticket from an unofficial point of sale: the ticket could be false and, therefore, will not allow you to enter the venue. In such a case, Fundación Catedral de Santiago will decline any liability.
- The admission is subject to the ticket being complete and in good condition.
- For the application of the reduced rates and free tickets, you shall present in the box office the documentation required in the Regulations, in case of not having the right to these rates, the difference in price shall be paid.
- The entry of those persons that might produce disturbances for the public in general or that may alter the normal development of the visit will not be permitted. Upon entering, the public may be subject to a search according to the law. The entry of beverages or food will not be permitted, neither will those objects that could be considered dangerous, or those that might hinder the visit.
- It is obligatory to use the cloakroom to store backpacks and packages of a large size that could make access to the different areas difficult.
- Taking photographs or videos is prohibited. Mobile telephones shall remain in the silent position during the visit.
CONDITIONS FOR GROUPS
- The groups may make their reservations three months in advance and have access to modify them as long as their payment has not been made.
- Punctuality is requested to avoid problems and delays in access.
- Only eight reservations per user and day can be made.
Tour groups (agencies), necessarily, must carry own official guide for the visit. In addition, these visits have to be made with portable guided group system
(transmitter microphone + headphones receivers).
They must make payment of the reservation 48 hours before the visit, otherwise the reservation is automatically canceled.
- Educational groups, should show the presentation letter of their center at the box office, and bring teachers, school monitors or tutors, advisable, with knowledge about the museum. They can make the payment of their reservation at the box office the same day of the visit.
RETURNS AND CHANGES POLICY
- Once the ticket or portable guided group system (transmitter microphone + headphones receivers) is acquired, they will not be changed nor refunded.
- In case of cancellation or closing, the user will have the right to the refund of the full amount.
- The refund will be made to the credit card with which the payment was made.
DELIVERY OF TICKETS
- Once the payment is made for the total amount of the tickets, these will be sent in PDF format as an attachment to the e-mail that was provided, so that they may be printed at home, with the system known as print@home or print-at-home.
- In addition, a confirmation number will be sent through which you can pick up your tickets at the box offices of the venue after accreditation and delivery of the confirmation number.
CONDITIONS OF THE PRINT@HOME SYSTEM
- The print@home (print at home) system allows you to print your ticket from any place and through a laser or inkjet printer on a white paper of the DIN A4 size.
- The ticket shall be printed preferably in the original size, without enlargement or reduction, that is, on the scale of 1:1.
- The quality of the printing shall be acceptable so that its entire text can be read. The barcode used in the access must be perfectly legible and with sufficient quality.
- Your ticket can be printed in colour or in black and white.
- Each ticket should only be printed once. If various copies of the same ticket are printed and several persons try to access the venue with them, only the first one can do so, with this practice being an attempt to commit fraud which will be treated as provided by the current laws.
- A ticket printed at home will be automatically voided if the buyer withdraws from the box his ticket printed on official paper, in the event of this option being available.
- The payment voucher of the purchase of one or several tickets is not a valid document for entering a venue or a show. At the entrance, you must always present a ticket, either printed at home (this document) or printed in box offices on official paper.
- It is important to remember that for printing it is necessary to have a PDF viewer installed in your equipment.
As established in Article 1 of Royal Decree 1619/2012, of November 30, by Regulation where the invoicing obligations are regulated "approved entrepreneurs or professionals are required to issue and deliver, in its case, invoice or other supporting documents for the transactions made in the development of their business or professional activity, and to keep a copy or matrix of those ". To facilitate the issuance of invoices and access them users of the application have been taken into account different scenarios:
- Invoicing from the public area: Natural or legal persons who made a visit without a reservation or make a visit gaining entry into box office. For the issue of invoice shall provide the following data in the form: location, date and amount.
- Private area (Users / registered / as): the invoice is issued with the verified data automatically, but allows modification in error, or even to act as an intermediary assumptions person
- In any statement being the person responsible owner (or responsible for the management) of the data that invoice is required. Access to it illegally entail the liability of the legislation.
The website uses a secure channel for the insertion and presentation of data protected by a secure server certificate, as well as a secure channel in the payment gateway of the collaborating bank.Index
- The service provider is exempted from any type of responsibility derived from the information published in its website, as long as this information has been handled and introduced by a third party outside it.
- Fundación Catedral de Santiago does not guarantee the quality, precision, reliability, accuracy or morality of the data, programs, information or opinions regardless of the origin that may circulate through the networks to which the USER may have access through the website catedraldesantiago.es. The User expressly accepts exempting Fundación Catedral de Santiago from any related responsibility.
- The User assumes, under his exclusive responsibility, the consequences, damages or actions that could be derived from accessing the contents as well as their reproduction or dissemination.
- Fundación Catedral de Santiago shall not be responsible for the infractions of any User that may affect the rights of another User of this website or of third parties, including the rights of copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual or industrial property right.
- Fundación Catedral de Santiago shall not be responsible for the technical availability or of the contents of the web pages that the User accesses by means of a link included in the website catedraldesantiago.es.
- Fundación Catedral de Santiago shall not be responsible for the damages caused to the User for the consultation or use of the contents or services offered by a web page whose access was produced by means of a link included in the website catedraldesantiago.es.
- The limitations of responsibility indicated in the previous paragraphs will not affect or prejudice the imperative rights of the User, according to the place of his residence.
- The provider is not responsible for the stored information and contents, including but not limited to those in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish contents independently in the web page of the provider.
- Nonetheless and in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE [the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act], the provider is available to the users, as well as to the authorities and security forces, and collaborating actively in the removal or, where applicable, the blockage of all those contents that could affect or breach national or international legislation, rights of third parties, or morality and public order. In case it is considered that there exists in the web site any content that could be susceptible to this classification, you are asked to notify immediately the manager of the website.
The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial property rights held by the company providing the service, the creator of the website.
- This website, including but not limited to its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where applicable, it has the licence or express authorisation by their authors or their owners. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations.
- By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, on any medium or by any technical means, without the prior written authorisation from the provider are expressly prohibited. Any use not authorised previously by the provider shall be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
- The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to the provider and that might appear in the website belong to their respective owners, and they are responsible for any possible controversy that might arise with respect to them.
- The User recognises that the reproduction, modification, distribution, marketing, de-compilation, disassembly, use of reverse engineering techniques or any other means to obtain the source barcode, transformation or publication of any test results of unauthorised reference of any of the elements and utilities integrated in the website catedraldesantiago.es constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights, being obliged, therefore, not to carry out any of the mentioned actions.
- The User undertakes not to delete or alter any distinctive sign used as a trademark or commercial name (graphics, logo, etc.), element protected by the copyright or other warnings, legends, symbols or labels that may appear in the website catedraldesantiago.es.
- The provider does not authorise third parties to directly redirect to the specific contents of the website, having in any case to redirect to the principal website of the provider.
- The User undertakes to use this information exclusively for its own needs and not to carry out directly or indirectly any commercial exploitation of the services to which he has access or of the results obtained through the use of the website catedraldesantiago.es.
- The User shall abstain from carrying out by means of the use of the website of Fundación Catedral de Santiago any destruction, alteration, deactivation or damage of the data, programs or electronic documents pertaining to Fundación Catedral de Santiago, to its suppliers or to third parties, as well as inserting or disseminating in the Web programs, viruses, applets, Active X controls or any other instrument or physical or electronic device that may cause or be susceptible of causing any type of alteration in the Web, in the system or in the equipment of third parties. Furthermore, any type of activity or practice that transgresses the principles of good conduct generally accepted among Internet users is expressly prohibited.
- The provider recognises in favour of their holders the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, without its mere mention or appearance in the website implying the existence of rights or any liability of the provider on them, or its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
- In order to make any type of observations with respect to the possible breaches of the intellectual or industrial rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the website, it can be done through the e-mail address: email@example.com
The service provider reserves the right to deny or withdraw the access to this website and to the services provided without the need of prior notice, upon its own request or that of a third party of those persons that breach these general conditions of use.Index
- The service provider complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Information, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approved the Regulations for implementing the Organic Law and other current laws at every moment, and oversees the guaranteeing of correct use and processing of personal information of the users. For this, along with each form for collecting personal information the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the special conditions on processing of his information in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties, where applicable. Furthermore, the service provider will inform him that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce and will request his consent for processing his e-mail with commercial purposes at every moment.
- Through this website, the minimum number of personal data are collected, necessary for the formalisation of the purchase in secure conditions.
- Your name to address you in case of having to personally contact you to solve some incident.
- Your contact telephone, preferably a mobile telephone and, if you authorise us, to send you an SMS with data on the purchase in case that you do not provide an e-mail address.
- An e-mail address for sending you the result of the purchase and the tickets to print at home.
- The first four and last four digits of your credit card in order to resolve incidents that may arise with your purchase. This website does not have knowledge of and, therefore, does not keep the credit or debit card number with which you formalised the payment, since you enter it in another web page, which is the payment gateway managed by the collaborating banking entity.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Information, Fundación Catedral de Santiago informs the Registered User of the existence of an automated file of personal information “FUNDACIÓN CATEDRAL DE SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA” created by and for Fundación CATEDRAL de SANTIAGO and under its responsibility, for the purpose of carrying out the maintenance and management of the relation with the User, as well as the tasks of information, dissemination and cultural promotion in Spain.
At any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation or opposition in relation to this information, sending your request to the address of the file manager of Fundación CATEDRAL de SANTIAGO, Rúa do Vilar, nº 1, 1º,15.705 Santiago de Compostela by postal mail or through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find further information and forms for the exercise of your rights in the website of the Information Protection Agency www.agpd.es
This request shall contain the following information: first and last names of the User, address for the purpose of notifications, Spanish Identification Document or Passport number, and the application in which you specify your request. In the case of representation, it shall be proven by means of a reliable document.
Fundación CATEDRAL de SANTIAGO undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of the personal information and its duty to guard them, and it will adopt the measures necessary to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, as established by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approved the implementing Regulations of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal information.Index
- These cookies are necessary for storing the data of the reservation and being able to carry out the purchase, for which reason they are used to improve our services and carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and viewing of the site.
- The cookies used in the website are called “session cookies”, that is, they have a temporary nature with the sole purpose of making more effective your further transmission and they disappear upon terminating the purchase, expiring in the case that the purchase is not made.
- Third-party cookies from Google Analytic are also used for statistical analysis by the entity itself and its sales manager. Google Analytics stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google and its policies, being that company adhering to the Agreement of safe place that guarantees the treatment according to the European norm.
- In no case will the cookies be used to gather information of a personal nature.
- The service provider will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any undue use of this website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- In order to solve all the disputes or issues related to this website or of the activities carried out therein, Spanish law will be applicable, to which the parties are expressly subject, with the Courts and Tribunals of Oviedo being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to its use.